Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunset Moth


Here it is.... My first acrylic painting! I love this picture. The painting is of a 'sunset moth.' This is the coolest moth I have ever seen! The original is on a 16x20 Canvas and will be up for sale at the IMAGINE THAT store in downtown Midland MI soon. This was a great first experience for me! I wish that all firsts went this well. Another first was the live streaming video that I have set up in my studio. This allows clients to visually watch me work even when they are not there! I am usually painting in the evening around 7:00pm EST. You can click on the video at the top pf the page in order to see me paint. I will be starting the biggest color pencil drawing of my life very by the end of this week! So i will hopefully have the live feed running by that time. Well, the time has flown I can barely believe that is already 11:00pm Where does the time go. Thanks for checking out my blog. Love you all.

Joe

3 comments:

CockersnBirds said...

Still in awe-- that's amazing!

Mani.. said...

My God.. unbelievable natural touch......

Kathy L said...

THat moth is unbelievable! Just stunning. I can almost feel it flying by at dusk.

Subscribe Via Reader

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails