Monday, October 4, 2010

Machine Gun Photography

So it was getting darker outside and I had a sudden urge to to take some photos. It has been quite cool in Midland. I love this weather! I think that it is just right for me. Anyway, I remembered seeing this sweet willow tree in a small feild just outside of Dow Corning. I love the trees in Midland! The trees are beautiful.

So my journey took me to the Tridge. I thought that I would look for silhouettes and found this nice shot. I could not help but feel drawn in to this path. Where does it go? Should I follow, or sit and watch passers-by? All in all, it was a great adventure. I widh that I had a better digital camera though. All in good time I suppose. Well, I had better get back to drawing. Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Subscribe Via Reader

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails