Friday, March 4, 2011

A trip to the Wilds

So while I am at work I am reminded the my brother in law is a the Wilds camp for a youth pastor's conference. I finish work like a mad man, so that we can leave as soon as possible. The roads were so crazy. I forgot how curvey and steep some the roads are in the hills. It was well worth the trip being able to see Brennen. This also a first for Link and Bethany. We were able to go out to eat with a few of the Northland grads and students. We went out to the old standard pizza hut. We had a good chat and said our goodbyes. Of course, I did have to go to work at 4:30 am the next day. I hope the the Wilds will continue to stand for what is right and not sway like so many other places seem to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Subscribe Via Reader

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails